Indonesian Spectrum is an exclusive program designed for international students to expand their knowledge and understanding for up to two semesters. As we value active engangement in learning, we know better than to confine you to a four-wall room to listen to lectures all the time. Why not pick up a traditional dance move or two? Or may be try painting your own batik so you can show it off when you return home? How about guest-teaching kids in a village. Whatever you choose, Indonesian Spectrum is a wonderful learning and cultural-exchange opportunity between you and Indonesia'smulticultural society.
6 Credits - DU 4181This course is tailored to train international students to communicate actively in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia. Students are exposed to both formal and informal varieties of Indonesian in many different topics from their real-life surroundings.
6 Credits - DU 4186This course is tailored to provide strong foundation of the four major skills such as listening, speaking, reading and writing in Indonesian at the intermediate level. Students learn to employ different styles of written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia.
2 Credits - FS 4002This course aims to enable the students to explore and learns various issues in politics, economics, literature, culture, and development of different asian regions. Particular emphasis in given on contemporary issues in Southeast Asia. Students are expected to present their views and knowledge on some related issues.
2 Credits - SI 4386This course aims to enable the students to understand the Indonesian cultural values and their impacts on people's attitudes, behavior, thoughts, and works. The topics cover among others Indonesian arts, ways of life, and lifestyles.
|5||Cross Culture Communication||
3 Credits - IK 4265This course aim to compare and contrast aspects of different cultures, enhance students foundational knowledge and critical understanding of intercultural communication, apply communication concepts in students analysis of intercultural experiences and issues, and see intercultural communication theories connect with other theories and practices.
- Fluent in English
- At least in the 4th semester of your study
- Willing to take minimum 9 credits and maximum 15 credits for this program
- Indonesian Spectrum's tuition fee USD1700/semester or USD3400/year
- Socio Cultural Visa extension USD250 for 1 semester, or KITAS USD300 for 1 year
- Application form
- Colored Copy of the passport book
- Copy of recent academic transcript
- Copy of last degree’s graduation certificate
- Copy of International Health Insurance
- Copy of TOEFL PBT certificate (minimum score 480) or the equivalent
- Medical Statement
- Recommmendation Letter from home university
- Colored photo 4 cm x 6 cm size with RED background & formal outfit
- Socio Cultural Visa or KITAS
- Payment of the fees